- All students can learn.
- All students can succeed in life.
- All students are unique and deserve learning opportunities that engage their interests, passions, and aspirations.
- All students deserve to be surrounded by staff members who are skilled, knowledgeable, and caring.
- All students and staff members have the right to feel physically and emotionally safe.
- An effective teacher is the most important ingredient in student learning.
- Rigor and relevance must be the foundation of all instruction and curricula.
- Setting and maintaining high expectations leads to higher achievement.
- Diversity strengthens the individual, the school, and the community.
- That education must be an active partnership among
students, parents, educators, and all members of our