HAPPY VACATION EVERYONE!
Don’t forget that there is no school tomorrow, Friday, April 13th and next week, April 16 - 20 as we all enjoy a well deserved spring break.
School will reopen on Monday, April 23 and we look forward to seeing everyone then.
2ND QUARTER REPORT CARDS
The Parent Portal of PowerSchool will reopen on Friday afternoon, April 13th. To view and print your child’s report card via the parent portal, please follow these steps:
• Log in to PowerSchool.
• Select the student you would like to view.
• In the left side navigation window, select the Online Report Card link for your student’s school (this is the fourth link down in the Navigation panel).
• In the Reporting Term - select the Quarter for the report card you would like to view (Q1 =Quarter 1, Q2 = Quarter 2, etc.) Please note that only grades for a completed quarter are available for viewing via the report card.
• If you would like to print the report card, the best method is to select the printer icon toward the upper right corner of the page - this will remove the browser border windows and provide for better printing.
• Depending on your computer, printer and paper size - you may need to set your page to print in Landscape mode (instead of Portrait) for better results.
If you are having difficulties printing or need a hard copy of your child’s report card - please contact the MSK office at 467-8004.
The next student council meeting will take place on Wednesday morning, April 25th at 8:00 am in room 707.
We wish you and your family and safe and happy spring break.